National Center for Missing & Exploited Children!|
"A private, non-profit organization working in
cooperation with the U.S. Department of Justice,
NCMEC is a vital resource for families and America's
17,000 law enforcement agencies in the search for
missing children and the quest for child protection."
1-800-843-5678 Hotline Number 1-800-THE-LOST
Search for child photos!
TEMPE, AZ - U.S.A.
Missing Since: 9/28/98
View Poster: W/Abductor
Tashina Vaughan Cheyenne General
OHSWEKEN, ONTARIO, CANADA
Missing Since: January 22, 2008
Date of Birth Oct 2, 1986
EAGLE BUTTE, SD - U.S.A.
Missing Since: 9/18/84
KIMBERLY FAYE THROWER
LAURINBURG, NC - U.S.A.
Missing Since: 4/29/04
TARA COSETTE COSSEY
SAN PABLO, CA - U.S.A.
Missing Since: 6/6/79
BRYCE FLORIAN HERDA
NEAH BAY, WA - U.S.A.
Missing Since: 4/9/95
STELLA ANASTASIA EVON
Alaska - U.S.A.
Missing Since: 08/26/1996
KAYLEE ANN WEISENBERG
CALIFORNIA - U.S.A.
Missing Since: 12/27/04
SHIPROCK, NM - U.S.A.
Missing Since: 05/17/04
COURTNIE GAYLE JOHNSON
OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA, USA
Missing Since: 11/12/02
BETHANY MARIA TINER
CHICKASHA, OK, USA
Missing Since: 1/1/97
LISA MARIE HOHMAN
MAXTON, NC - U.S.A.
Missing Since: 05/31/05
- Southern California Indian Center Inc. "SCIC goals are to promote social and economic self-sufficiency for American Indian, Native Alaskan, and Native Hawaiian people." Garden Grove, California
- Indian Child & Family Services "Urban American Indian families are provided with counseling, parenting classes, court advocacy and support services through the Indian Child and Family Services Program. This program is not only designed to help Indian children remain with their families, but it provides for an Indian home through the recruitment and training of Native American Indian foster parents."
- The Polly Klaas Foundation "The Polly Klaas Foundation is a national nonprofit that helps find missing children and prevents children from going missing in the first place."
- The Missing Game The Internet is an awesome place! But like just about anything, the Internet has risks, and you need to be both smart and careful. For 11- to 14-year-olds who use the internet, especially email, chat, instant messaging, personal websites and online games, the Polly Klaas Foundation recommends Missing, a game in which kids and adults, working together, learn about the risks of the Internet.
- Native Women's Association of Canada (NWAC) 'No More Stolen Sisters'
"The Native Women's Association of Canada (NWAC) is founded on the
collective goal to enhance, promote, and foster the social, economic,
cultural and political well-being of First Nations and Métis women
within First Nation, Métis and Canadian societies."
- Child Find Canada National Toll Free Number 1-800-387-7962
- Child Cyber Search Canada "The goal of Child CyberSearch is to help
locate and prevent missing children by making timely information accessible
to the public though the use of leading-edge network technologies."
- Operation Go Home When you can't go home...call us!
Ottawa Canada ~ 24 Hour Helpline ~ 1-800-668-463
- Our Missing Children ~ Nos Enfants Eisparus of Canada
"In 1985, the Canadian Ministry of the Solicitor General of Canada
announced a multi-faceted program to help police investigate missing
children cases in Canada. One component of the program was the
establishment of a Missing Children’s Registry which was officially
opened by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in August of 1986."
- Missing Children Society of Canada "The Missing Children Society
of Canada (MCSC) is a registered, national non-profit organization
dedicated to the search for runaway and abducted children. MCSC
provides a comprehensive Investigative Search Program, free of
charge, to assist police and searching parents in the active and
ongoing search for missing children."
Paths to Personal Sites for Missing Loved Ones
- Photo: Maisy Odjick and Shannon Alexander
Find Maisy And Shannon "This website is solely focused on finding these two
beautiful Aboriginal Youth. We appreciated everyone who has helped get
the word out so please, lets keep finding Maisy and Shannon our focus."
- Kathlyn "Katie" Poirier, 19, 'Stranger Abduction, Moose Lake, Minnesota' "Abducted about 11:40 p.m. Wednesday, May 26 from D.J.'s Expressway on Minnesota Highway 73 just off Interstate 35 near Moose Lake Minnesota." Katie Poirier Web Site
- Help Parents Find Their Missing Children
"Fact: There were 876,213 missing persons in the U.S. last
year alone, over half of which are female. 90% were children."
- Bring Levi Home Campaign Levi Emile Henderson - Born April 1, 1998
"This baby boy was only seven months old. Yet his life has already touched hundreds because of the circumstances since his birth. He has been separated from his natural parents and family. He may lose his heritage and may never know that Canada is the country where his people live."
PATHS TO MISSING PETS!!!
- Huron Humane Society on PetFinder.org
- Huron Humane Society 3510 Woodward Avenue, Alpena, MI
Phone: 989-356-4794 ~ E-mail: email@example.com
- Iosco County Animal Shelter on PetFinder.org
3881 W. M-55 ~ Tawas City, MI 48763
- Alcona County Animal Shelter on PetFinder.org
Alcona Humane Society ~ 457 State Road
Lincoln, MI 48742~ Phone: (989)736-PETS
- Mid-Michigan Animal Welfare League on PetFinder.org
MMAWL, P.O. Box 1017, Standish, MI 48658,
Phone: 989-876-8304, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great Lakes Border Collie Rescue
'Serving Michigan, Upper Penisula, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin'
- Mission Valley Animal Shelter ~ Polson, MT
d.b.a. Humane Society-Lake County Area
"We shall shelter and care for lost and unwanted dogs and cats."
Adoptable Dogs ~*~ Adoptable Cats
"the People's Paths!"
"the People's Paths Site Index!"